shadowless in English
[shad·ow·less || 'ʃædəʊlɪs]
lacking a shadow, lacking shade, not protected from light
Use "shadowless" in a sentence
1. Shadowless Lamps with crown internal reflector are special light source in hospital shadowless lamps assembly.
2. The clean flow field in operating room which is equipped with no-lamp, traditional shadowless lamp or hollow LED shadowless lamp is modeled in three-dimensional and numerically simulated.
3. Note: Shadowless bulb with crown internal reflector are special light source in hospital operation assembly.
4. Operating Room Products: Anesthetic Machine, Anesthetic Monitor, High-Frequency Surgical Instruments, Shadowless Lamp, Operation Table, Purification System.
5. I wiped my brow, which had become a little sweaty, and took a last look up at the shadowless wall above.
6. 27 I wiped my brow, which had become a little sweaty, and took a last look up at the shadowless wall above.
7. All day long from shadowless noon, we have gone round and round, in the narrow theme of love, like an old horse in a pound.
8. Objective: To study the situations of cornea's optical reflection under shadowless lamp at the operation end after general anesthesia and the effects on children's level strabismus.
9. As your voice walks from the ancient times to the future, I feel the whole course and my inner flowing joy just like a shadowless wall.