shadowy|shadowier|shadowiest in English
['shad·ow·y || 'ʃædəʊɪ]
covered in shadow, protected from light; obscure, indistinct; resembling a shadow; casting a shadow, protecting from light
Use "shadowy|shadowier|shadowiest" in a sentence
1. What about that shadowy place?
2. Someone was waiting in the shadowy doorway.
3. Beyond - the shadowy barn doors, closed.
4. Shadowy twilight never dimmed the brightness.
5. I saw a shadowy figure approaching.
6. They are members of some shadowy extremist group.
7. 12 Shadowy dimness crept over the countryside.
8. I watched him from a shadowy corner.
9. They crouched together on a shadowy hillside.
10. Then the shadowy outline did take form.
11. Towards the southeast, the boundaries are even more shadowy.
12. The Doctor had wandered along a shadowy corridor.
13. She saw a shadowy figure through the blind.
14. Shadowy figures approached them out of the fog.
15. Shadowy figures have appeared and then quickly disappeared.
16. She spun around, searching the shadowy dark corridor.
17. Well, it really is but a shadowy supposition.
18. To the right, open double doors hinted at shadowy figures.
19. In all these transactions Balbinder seemed a shadowy figure.
20. He saw a shadowy outline on the window curtain.
21. Shadowy shapes changed position, flying noiselessly, giving brief glimpses.
22. Openings covered with wire netting revealed a shadowy abyss.
23. The moon highlighted the shadowy forms of the hills.
24. 4 They are members of some shadowy extremist group.
25. They went out into the still, shadowy cloister garden.