shah|shahs in English
king of Iran, sovereign in Iran (prior to the Islamic Revolution)
Use "shah|shahs" in a sentence
1. Shah killed 20 Marines last week.
2. Sade, pronounced shah-day, is a singer.
3. Only the shah may end an audience.
4. The Shah should therefore proceed with dispatch.
5. Shah Jahan became seriously ill in 1657.
6. To Roosevelt irritation, the Shah still dithered.
7. And Administrator Raj Shah is leading our efforts.
8. 4 Zahir Shah, who escaped with minor wounds.
9. The Shah desperately wanted nuclear energy for Iran.
10. 21 The Islamic Revolution has learned from shah.
11. 5 The Shah should therefore proceed with dispatch.
12. 7 To Roosevelt irritation, the Shah still dithered.
13. 1 The Shah then made a strange gesture.
14. Many of them were, with reason, frightened of the Shahs desperate attempt to find scapegoats to appease the mobs.
15. [ Shah ] So much pride in such a humble servant.
16. They used a cultural approach to fight the Shah.
17. Former Senator Goodell tried to cheer up the Shah.
18. It later became the mausoleum of Shah Jahan too.
19. The Shah seemed to Sullivan to accept the proposal.
20. 9 The Shah seemed to Sullivan to accept the proposal.
21. 6 Former Senator Goodell tried to cheer up the Shah.
22. 2 Did he think he was the Shah of Persia?
23. 8 Like the Shah, Hassan had survived several assassination attempts.
24. 3 Did he think he was the Shah of Persia?
25. 3 The Shah had reckoned without power of modern communications.