shake hands|shake hand in English
Use "shake hands|shake hand" in a sentence
1. Her hands had started to shake.
2. Example:'shake out your right hand. Now shake out your whole arm. "
3. He taught his dos to shake hands.
4. He watched them shake hands and embrace.
5. Fuckin'A, let me shake your hand.
6. I want to shake your hand.
7. Martin, I wanna shake your hand.
8. Paulie Gatto stood up to shake hands.
9. Shake it, shake it
10. McCready did not embrace or even shake hands.
11. Hours later my hands still shake.” —Alona, Israel.
12. 7 Ask her to shake hands with me.
13. He offered a limp hand to shake.
14. Eventually she literally dragged him up to shake hands.
15. Stop fighting you two - shake hands and make peace !
16. 8 You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
17. The father first tried to shake hands with her.
18. Do people in Italy shake hands when they meet?
19. Indira Gandhi:You can't shake hands with a clenched fist.
20. 12) Businesspeople shake hands when they are first introduced.
21. 9 Aren't you going to shake hands with me?
22. She put out her hand to shake mine.
23. Shake his hand and give him the money.
24. 3 The father first tried to shake hands with her.
25. Pilots and ground crew shake hands after another successful show.