shake one's faith in English
Use "shake ones faith" in a sentence
1. Shake one's head what is the action principle of bolus?
2. After the doctor looked, shake one's head, xiao hui asks tensely: " How? "
3. * Jacob 7:1–5 (Sherem seeks to shake Jacob from the faith)
4. The husband shake one's head: " Trashy, I give glasses forget to be in the home. "
5. A quick perusal of the latest Chinese economic indicators doesn't bolster one's faith.
6. It insists upon one's performing an act of lucidity as one performs an act of faith.
7. Shake it, shake it
8. It is passible to build up faith in oneself by having the right attitude towards one's own abilities.
9. Groups of winsome lads violate the faith of the believers with acts which are sufficient to shake the very roots of piety.
10. Shake it!
11. Shake your ass.
12. Shake it out
13. Shake your ass!
14. Example:'shake out your right hand. Now shake out your whole arm. "
15. You shake it.
16. With faith come trials of faith, bringing increased faith.
17. In addition, according to Confucius' teaching, the faith of doing everything with all one's heart, he maintains that everyone can act on his own.
18. Shake up before drinking.
19. Stale images cancel one's perception and deviate one's motivation.
20. It is difficult to reconcile one's statements with one's conduct.
21. Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
22. The achievement of one's purpose depends largely on one's perseverance.
23. It is universally accepted that one's thinking directs one's actions.
24. Shake the hot things!
25. Shake it off, man.