shaken in English
[shak·en || 'ʃeɪkən]
shocked, greatly distressed; agitated, moved back and forth quickly
Use "shaken" in a sentence
1. His confidence was badly shaken.
2. He was winded and shaken.
3. The experience left her deeply shaken.
4. And the hills may be shaken,
5. They had shaken off their pursuers.
6. I think we've shaken them off.
7. The office boy was shaken up.
8. But his complacency was soon shaken.
9. She was profoundly shaken by the news.
10. The news has shaken the whole country.
11. James Bond: Vodka martini, shaken, not stirred.
12. Jai has shaken you and your belief.
13. The victim was shaken, but physically unharmed.
14. He was too shaken up to drive.
15. I suffered whiplash and was shaken up.
16. She was visibly shaken by the incidents.
17. He had not easily shaken Claudine off.
18. They were badly shaken in the accident.
19. She was visibly shaken by the news.
20. Avoid Being “Quickly Shaken From Your Reason”!
21. He was badly shaken after the attack.
22. What you said has shaken me up!
23. Technological changes have shaken up many industries.
24. His mother's death had shaken him dreadfully.
25. The child seemed nervous and visibly shaken.
26. She stalked off, leaving Bernice shaken and alone.
27. The survivors were ashen-faced and visibly shaken.
28. 11 She was profoundly shaken by the news.
29. Today marriage is being shaken by many forces.
30. The knowledge left her shaken, gasping for breath.
31. Has your trust in charity been shaken lately?
32. 20 I was badly shaken by that pact.
33. She was badly shaken up by the accident.
34. The student was shaken up by his mother.
35. We were all pretty shaken up about it.
36. Shaken and deafened,(Sentencedict.com) I picked myself up.
37. The news of Tandy's escape had shaken them all.
38. It's already afternoon, haven't your shaken off your drowsiness?
39. 16 Jesus’ own disciples were shaken by his death.
40. He was shaken by his narrow escape from death.
41. Jenna lay in a daze, her whole being shaken.
42. He was shaken by the tumult of his feelings.
43. The incident has shaken my belief in the police.
44. Recent electoral shocks have shaken the European political landscape.
45. Her faith in human nature had been badly shaken.
46. And I was shocked and shaken to the core.
47. Julie's confidence was badly shaken by her car accident.
48. 'He's bound to feel shaken after his accident.' 'Quite.'
49. Her theory has been shaken by this new evidence.
50. This issue has shaken the foundations of French politics.