shaker|shakers in English
[shak·er || 'ʃeɪkə(r)]
person or thing that shakes; container in which liquids are mixed by shaking; container with small holes in the top for dispensing powdered spices (such as salt, pepper, etc.)
Use "shaker|shakers" in a sentence
1. Ambassador Shaker,
2. Can you finds salt shaker and a pepper shaker?
3. - Your salt and pepper shakers
4. The salt shaker is in Back of the pepper shaker.
5. Automatic mops and aluminum cocktail shakers.
6. 13 The Shaker Ball is a new concept of the cocktail shaker.
7. For higher frequencies, electrodynamic shakers are used.
8. 1 Automatic mops and aluminum cocktail shakers.
9. What samples do you deal with your shakers?
10. These people are movers and shakers, not consolidators.
11. also, got these great salt and pepper shakers...
12. Prime mover and shaker is Alki David.
13. Two stage shaker with multiple-axes agitator
14. Waiter, please bring me the pepper shaker.
15. This must be the " Earth-Shaker ".
16. Please bring me the pepper shaker.
17. The chief shaker was Father Vic.
18. Shaker acknowledged by taking off immediately.
19. I even thought Shaker was chicken.
20. No crass shaker of champagne bottles.
21. Shaker just shrugged and looked unhappy.
22. Place we stayed at had salt shakers shaped like cows.
23. The music is lively with drums and dried bean shakers.
24. agitation device: mechanical shaker or equivalent equipment
25. Dymatize Xpand Xtreme Pump 800g + free Shaker!