shakily in English
in a shaky manner, tremblingly, unsteadily
Use "shakily" in a sentence
1. A hand-held camera shakily follows him.
2. Jill rose shakily to her feet.
3. "I'm okay," she said shakily.
4. 'Get the doctor,' he whispered shakily.
5. He got shakily to his feet.
6. This theory is rather shakily supported by some obscure data.
7. He held his pistol shakily toward the ruins and fired.
8. The old man stood up and walked shakily across the room.
9. The other sailors, shakily cursing, were picking instruments and rubbish off the deck.
10. Car sales are recovering shakily from last year's three - decade low in the US.
11. She moaned shakily, the water washing her hair around her face like a golden fan.
12. It was a swift turnaround from a game that started shakily for Chien - Ming Wang.
13. He made his way down the aircraft steps unaided but moved shakily as he did so.
14. She lifted the bottle shakily and with care poured the water into the jug.
15. Shakily Ruth stepped out of the car, reaching for her raffia shoulder-bag in the back seat.
16. At last, shakily, she picked up the envelope and ripped it open, taking out the single sheet of paper.
17. 9 Shakily Ruth stepped out of the car, reaching for her raffia shoulder-bag in the back seat.
18. Jigeehuu ambled shakily over to it after our first embrace and ladled out half a pint for me in a rice bowl.
19. 10 Jigeehuu ambled shakily over to it after our first embrace and ladled out half a pint for me in a rice bowl.