shaking hands|shaking hand in English
Use "shaking hands|shaking hand" in a sentence
1. Now they're... shaking hands.
2. Her hand was shaking noticeably.
3. I'm shaking your hand too long.
4. I noticed that her hands were shaking.
5. Both boys had good manners, politely shaking hands.
6. He showed his approval by shaking my hands.
7. There are pictures of you and I shaking hands.
8. He traced the words with a shaking hand.
9. He could feel his hand in the handcuffs shaking.
10. I could hear the phone shaking in his hand.
11. Good shaking.
12. We'll just have to crawfish out of shaking hands with them.
13. The virus is not passed on through touching or shaking hands.
14. Throughout my first talk, my hand holding my notes was shaking.
15. Motherfucker, stop shaking around.
16. I can't stop shaking.
17. Can't stop shaking, mate.
18. So he's shaking hands with the president and I'm stuck on the moon.
19. He had, he said, got his balanced view without shaking those bloodstained hands.
20. Look at me shaking!
21. I'm shaking your hand right now because I believe in social graces.
22. With money in hand she stands shaking and shy at the sale.
23. ASTOR: ( shaking his hand ) Hello, Jack. Are you of the Boston Dawsons?
24. It's shaking me violently.
25. My knees were shaking.