shako|shakos in English
military dress hat with a flat top and a plume
Use "shako|shakos" in a sentence
1. The sun, brilliant after the early fog, glinted on gold braid and polished shakos.
2. All the details are correct, including the artillery badge on the shako front.
3. In Japanese cuisine, the mantis shrimp is eaten boiled as sashimi and as a sushi topping, and is called shako .
4. 25 In Japanese cuisine, the mantis shrimp is eaten boiled as sashimi and as a sushi topping, and is called shako .
5. The soldier was wearing a coat of blue fine cloth, he had no knapsack nor shako , his head was bound up, and across his shoulders was slung a French cartridge case.
6. In the meadow with the rows of sweet-scented hay, through which he had ridden the day before, there lay motionless across the rows one soldier with his shako off, and his head thrown awkwardly back.
7. A young soldier, with a face of deathly pallor, still stood facing the pit on the spot upon which he had shot, his shako falling backwards off his head, and his fuse dropping on to the ground.