shaky|shakier|shakiest in English
[shak·y || 'ʃeɪkɪ]
unstable, wobbly, unsound; trembling, quivery; questionable; unreliable
Use "shaky|shakier|shakiest" in a sentence
1. Here Thorpe is on shakier ground.
2. Mu is on even shakier ground.
3. A: The calves are shaky.
4. The tripod is too shaky.
5. My legs still felt quite shaky.
6. Oh, this list is so shaky.
7. Financially, the arrangement was distinctly shaky.
8. 14 The tripod is too shaky.
9. Something of a shaky or impermanent nature.
10. 29 His government is looking distinctly shaky.
11. The peace treaty rests on shaky foundations.
12. The experience had left him rather shaky.
13. Informed people know the company is shaky.
14. Her hands are shaky because she's nervous.
15. Trembly and shaky from head to foot.
16. 15 Legally,[www.Sentencedict.com] we're on very shaky ground .
17. 1 The experience had left him rather shaky.
18. Their relationship is beginning to look decidedly shaky.
19. 7 Her hands are shaky because she's nervous.
20. 4 Informed people know the company is shaky.
21. 3 Her voice sounded shaky on the phone.
22. Her voice was low and shaky with emotion.
23. The future looks shaky for the present government.
24. In long shaky strokes Sargent copied the data.
25. 16 Legally,[www.Sentencedict.com] we're on very shaky ground .