shaky in one's principles|shaky in one's principle in English
Use "shaky in ones principles|shaky in ones principle" in a sentence
1. In long shaky strokes Sargent copied the data.
2. to act up to one's principles,etc.
3. A: The calves are shaky.
4. 2 to act up to one's principles,etc.
5. The tripod is too shaky.
6. My legs still felt quite shaky.
7. Oh, this list is so shaky.
8. Financially, the arrangement was distinctly shaky.
9. 14 The tripod is too shaky.
10. All awkward and clumsy, shaky legs, covered in afterbirth.
11. 19 The child wrote her name in large shaky letters.
12. Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
13. Something of a shaky or impermanent nature.
14. One's opinion tends to differ in accordance with one's standpoint.
15. 29 His government is looking distinctly shaky.
16. The peace treaty rests on shaky foundations.
17. The experience had left him rather shaky.
18. Informed people know the company is shaky.
19. Her hands are shaky because she's nervous.
20. Trembly and shaky from head to foot.
21. 15 Legally,[www.Sentencedict.com] we're on very shaky ground .
22. 1 The experience had left him rather shaky.
23. 1 Be prepared to put one's hand in one's pocket.
24. After a shaky start, he rallied and won the title in style.
25. Their relationship is beginning to look decidedly shaky.