shale|shales in English
sedimentary rock composed of extremely thin layers of silt and clay
Use "shale|shales" in a sentence
1. The chlorine log was originally sensitive to shales but a shale-compensated chlorinity log is now available.
2. 1 Eocene through lower Oligocene lacustrine shales and Oligocene through lower Miocene lacustrine and deltaic coaly shales are the mature source rocks.
3. These shales have great lateral continuity.
4. (a) Alum-shale.
5. Eocene through lower Oligocene lacustrine shales and Oligocene through lower Miocene lacustrine and deltaic coaly shales are the mature source rocks.
6. Thus clays and shales tend to be impermeable.
7. Shale underlies the coal.
8. This shale is similar to the permeable shale in the Van der Lip disaster
9. 2 Shale underlies the coal.
10. As the deposits accumulated, they compacted into shales and sandstone.
11. Gray-black oil shale and black charcoal shale were high quality source rocks in Jurassic system comparatively.
12. If shales prover non - reactive, allow Lime content to deplete.
13. In the bituminous shales, admixtures of Mg-calcite have been preserved sporadically.
14. The shale oil from oil shale by the retorting technology is an ideal substitute for nature oil.
15. We can extract oil from shale.
16. 1 We can extract oil from shale.
17. The development and utilization of oil shale have a history of nearly 200 years. Because oil shale contains high organic contents, it usually can be used by refining shale oil.
18. Aiming at using actuality for oil shale of small size in china, Making use of equipment of Pyrolysis that developed by ourselves distilled shale oil from oil shale of small size in lab.
19. The grey slates and shales of the Silurian rock are obvious as you walk.
20. The complex permittivity at high frequencies was measured for three different shales:
21. These cyclic sequences are overlain by the lagoon dolomitic mudstones and shales.
22. These retorts were designed for supplying the Estonian Power Station with shale oil produced from unconcentrated fine-grained (energy) oil shale.
23. Therefore, osmotic phenomenon exists in the system of shale and water based fluid, but shale is a non-perfect semipermeable membrane.
24. The paper introduces the current status of shale oil industry point out the existing problems of shale distillation process in China.
25. In the paper , study on conductance mechanism of complex shaly sand reservoirs with bothlaminated shale and dispersed shale is carried out.