shallow water in English
Use "shallow water" in a sentence
1. Whales become disoriented in shallow water.
2. The ship grounded in shallow water.
3. 3 Whales become disoriented in shallow water.
4. She cavorted about in the shallow water.
5. 1 She cavorted about in the shallow water.
6. The shallow water was thick with paddling children.
7. Our ship grounded in shallow water / on a sandbank.
8. The shallow water around him was red with his blood.
9. Shallow water adversely affects navigation in the lakes’ connecting channels.
10. Shallow water adversely affects navigation in the lakes' connecting channels.
11. Children splashed gleefully in the shallow water, trying to catch crabs.
12. They were splashing through shallow water, between massive, brooding willow trunks.
13. The lifeguard saw some little kids floundering in the shallow water.
14. INS RGP-2D was installed on two SMNG shallow water vessels.
15. Boats often pile up on the rocks in the shallow water.
16. Stone fish lie on the ocean bed, often in shallow water.
17. As waves approach land and move into shallow water, they change their behavior.
18. Submarine pipelines land generally from deep water to shallow water, through tidal zone.
19. This basin, called the Chicxulub crater, formed on the continental shelf in shallow water.
20. It was a jack snipe, bobbing rhythmically on green legs in the shallow water.
21. Nowhere else along the coast is there such shallow water so far from land.
22. It will probably resist extermination, however, since, unlike its parasite, it frequents shallow water.
23. The tide had now retreated, forcing us to wade through shallow water, kayaks in tow.
24. Oceania is a separated ? landmass, but it is separated? from Asia by very shallow water.
25. For active homing system of torpedo, the reverberation is the dominating interference in shallow water.
26. It often feeds in shallow water, spearing fish or frogs with its long, sharp bill.
27. 18 It was a jack snipe, bobbing rhythmically on green legs in the shallow water.
28. There exist large quantities of engineering obstacles such as magnetic pole in some shallow water areas.
29. The Luoma Lake , which is eutrophic state , is a shallow water lake of water carrying type.
30. Flora was in the inner harbour and on 5 August Brisbane scuttled her in shallow water.
31. The shallow - water effect, pressure gradient. Coriolis force and bottom friction are considered in this model.
32. Liocarcinus vernalis, the grey swimming crab, is a small, shallow-water crab in the family Portunidae.
33. Numerical simulation of single charge explosion on seabed in shallow water was implemented with ALE algorithm.
34. Similarly, most amphibians require a mix of shallow water and drier upland to complete their life cycle.
35. 6 For example, if you have a shallow water area that holds bass, and it is close to deeper water and a weather front (whether it be a cold or warm front) moves in, it will effect the shallow water.
36. However, brachiopod research focused on shallow-water limestone facies, fewer papers of brachiopod in deep-water were published.
37. Then, when the wave and the turbidity subsided, the shallow water would have been repopulated from other habitats.
38. The block, whatever it was, lay still before her, lipped by the faintly phosphorescent rim of shallow water.
39. Naked children splashed gleefully in the shallow water, trying to catch the occasional sand crab before it scuttled underground.
40. Unlike shallow-water wrecks, which are rotted by marine organisms and turbulence, deep water finds should be well preserved.
41. While the fish are spawning the females can be pushed into shallow water or even out of the pond.
42. 26 It grows in shallow water in pools and ponds, most frequently on substrates ranging from sand to fine silt.
43. The hull is flat-bottomed, so the boat can easily wait for high tide when run aground in shallow water.
44. Unlike shallow-water wrecks, which are rotted by marine organisms and turbulence[Sentencedict.com], deep water finds should be well preserved.
45. Other ESRs studied amoebal and sponge symbionts from shallow-water environments and mussel and tubeworm symbionts from deep-sea hydrothermal vents.
46. Unlike shallow-water wrecks, which are rotted by marine organisms and turbulence,[sentence dictionary] deep water finds should be well preserved.
47. Hug the left bank to the rack outfall then the right bank to second the outflow to avoid very shallow water.
48. These birds are adapted for swimming, floating on the water surface, and in some cases diving in at least shallow water.
49. A method of hyperspectral remote sensing of shallow water bathymetry based on artificial neural network (ANN) technique is studied in this thesis.
50. Knowing the crappie were preparing to spawn, he was fishing in shallow water (between 2 and 10 feet) around some downed trees.