shallow waters|shallow water in English
Use "shallow waters|shallow water" in a sentence
1. Shallow streams still waters run deep.
2. The tumbling waters fan out into a small and shallow lake of coated stagnant water.
3. Shallow streams make most din; still waters run deep.
4. Whales become disoriented in shallow water.
5. The ship grounded in shallow water.
6. They prefer shallow[Sentencedict.com], undisturbed water.
7. Beneath the lake’s shallow waters lies a bed of salt.
8. They are generally found on the banks of shallow waters.
9. Several different species of fish inhabit these turbid shallow waters.
10. 3 Whales become disoriented in shallow water.
11. She cavorted about in the shallow water.
12. 1 She cavorted about in the shallow water.
13. The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
14. It was fortunate that the water was shallow.
15. The shallow water was thick with paddling children.
16. Our ship grounded in shallow water / on a sandbank.
17. 12 The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
18. The factory has several shallow pools of brackish water.
19. Inland and coastal fresh and brackish waters and marshes in lowlands, especially with plenty of vegetation and shallow muddy water.
20. The shallow water around him was red with his blood.
21. Shallow water adversely affects navigation in the lakes’ connecting channels.
22. Where the water is shallow, no vessel will ride.
23. Shallow water adversely affects navigation in the lakes' connecting channels.
24. Lotus (water lily) is an aquatic plant with broad floating green leaves and bright fragrant flowers that grow only in shallow waters.
25. Submarine pipelines land generally from deep water to shallow water, through tidal zone.