shalt in English
(Grammar) will; intend to, plan to; must, be obliged to (auxiliary verb used to form the future tense)
Use "shalt" in a sentence
1. Thou shalt not kill.
2. Thou shalt not worship Millennium Domes.
3. And also maidservant thou shalt do likewise.
4. Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
5. Thou shalt see me at Philippi.
6. Thou shalt never feel deject in spirits.
7. All hail, Macbeth, that shalt be king hereafter.
8. And none but thou shalt be my paramour!
9. Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
10. Thou shalt not interfere with thy cook.
11. All the firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem.
12. The eighth commandment is "Thou shalt not steal".
13. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor:
14. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
15. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
16. " By rectification thou shalt find the hidden stone. "
17. * Unto dust shalt thou return, Moses 4:25.
18. Thou shalt not snoop around in other people's files.
19. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise.
20. 18 Thou shalt not suffer a murderer to live.
21. 4 therefore it shall be, that what thing soever thou shalt hear out of the king's house, thou shalt tell it to Zadok and Abiathar the priests.
22. " When a soul needs reviving, thou shalt reach for help. "
23. Thou shalt not snoop around in other people's computer files.
24. Thou shalt not have a lie-in on Sunday morning?
25. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.
26. Thou shalt not use a computer to bear false witness.
27. Thou shalt tidy up thine own mess, wherever it comes from.
28. And thou shalt anoint the laver and his foot, and sanctify it.
29. therefore it shall be, that what thing soever thou shalt hear out of the king's house, thou shalt tell it to Zadok and Abiathar the priests.
30. And shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
31. And thou shalt make the robe of the ephod all of blue.
32. The eleventh commandment: Thou shalt not lean on thy left elbow, or else.
33. Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.
34. The ship which thou shalt build, Its measurements shall be (accurately) measured . . .”
35. Thou shalt not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid.
36. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard.
37. Make thee an ark of gopher wood ; rooms shaltand shalt pitch it within andpitch.
38. Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
39. And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
40. And thou shalt put oil upon it, and lay frankincense thereon : it is a meat offering.
41. Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister : she is thy father's near kinswoman.
42. The Lord has commanded, “Thou shalt not delay to offer the first ... fruits” (Exodus 22:29).
43. 10 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
44. I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
45. Buy what thou hast no need of; and e'er long thou shalt sell thy necessaries.
46. You know what he's like about food - thou shalt not serve red wine with fish.
47. Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.
48. And again, Thou moon, thou dimmer light, thou luminary of night, shalt turn to blood.
49. Visit the interior parts of the Earth, by rectification thou shalt find the hidden stone.
50. 28 You know what he's like about food - thou shalt not serve red wine with fish.