sham|shammed|shamming|shams in English
pretend, feign; trick, deceive
Use "sham|shammed|shamming|shams" in a sentence
1. She's not ill, she's only shamming.
2. Tear away their veil of shams!
3. He isn't really upset - he's just shamming.
4. Are those real diamonds or only shams?
5. The shams and the profiteers would also be passed over.
6. Newcome attendant is held off, say, cut, th is year, what has sham, what dare sham.
7. That jewellery looks sham to me.
8. There are three kinds of patriotism, genuine patriotism, sham patriotism, and half - genuine and half - sham, vacillating, patriotism.
9. The whole exercise is a sham.
10. What he says is all sham.
11. His intellectual pretensions are all sham.
12. The elections were a complete sham.
13. Its patrician dignity was a picturesque sham.
14. Full bedding sets, namely, comforters, quilts, valences, drapes, dust ruffles, sheets, pillow shams
15. He was a sham and a liar.
16. Their marriage had become a complete sham.
17. You forsooth be ignorant of self sham.
18. Are these real diamonds or only sham?
19. They cunningly played the game of sham peace.
20. As law professor he worked at Ain Shams University and specialized in constitutional law.
21. I'm a blunt straightforward man; I hate sham.
22. The latest crime figures are a complete sham.
23. Perhaps give the identity attestation, in case sham.
24. Zero is not God's church, it's just a sham!
25. These adjectives mean free from guile, cunning, or sham.