sham diamond in English
Use "sham diamond" in a sentence
1. Newcome attendant is held off, say, cut, th is year, what has sham, what dare sham.
2. That jewellery looks sham to me.
3. Diamond cut diamond.
4. Diamond cuts diamond.
5. There are three kinds of patriotism, genuine patriotism, sham patriotism, and half - genuine and half - sham, vacillating, patriotism.
6. 2 Diamond cuts diamond.
7. 1 Diamond cut diamond.
8. The whole exercise is a sham.
9. What he says is all sham.
10. His intellectual pretensions are all sham.
11. The elections were a complete sham.
12. Its patrician dignity was a picturesque sham.
13. He was a sham and a liar.
14. Their marriage had become a complete sham.
15. You forsooth be ignorant of self sham.
16. Are these real diamonds or only sham?
17. They cunningly played the game of sham peace.
18. I'm a blunt straightforward man; I hate sham.
19. The latest crime figures are a complete sham.
20. Perhaps give the identity attestation, in case sham.
21. Zero is not God's church, it's just a sham!
22. These adjectives mean free from guile, cunning, or sham.
23. During yesterday's sham battle, party A fired a dud.
24. Is the notion of an independent judiciary a sham?
25. The competition has been exposed as a complete sham.