shamai school in English
Use "shamai school" in a sentence
1. Secondary school means junior school and high school.
2. 13 Secondary school means junior school and high school.
3. The Comparative school is the third major school in private versalistic school and the particularistic school.
4. The School Inspector visited our school.
5. Test scores vary from school to school .
6. That school will amalgamate with another school.
7. If the old school scold sold The school coal scuttle, The school should scold And scuttle the old school scold.
8. The Comparative school is the third major school in private international law, following the universalistic school and the particularistic school.
9. I'm a school teacher at morningside primary school.
10. Old-school gun for an old-school girl.
11. Anothar name for secondary school is high school.
12. Another name for secondary school is high school.
13. Passed high school or equivalent vocational school certificate.
14. Then came the second school, the third school, the fourth school and a junior college.
15. He favors extending the school day and school year.
16. My high school was Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawai'i.
17. Old school.
18. 22 Anothar name for secondary school is high school.
19. The school staff are expected to supervise school meals.
20. Church league to junior high school to high school.
21. He was suspended from school... for destroying school property.
22. School vouchers, and especially the charter school movement, is bringing competition to the traditional neighborhood school.
23. Home > School Showcase > Grey Highlands Secondary School
24. 5 Another name for secondary school is high school.
25. High school.