shamanism in English
belief in supernatural forces to heal illness or predict the future
Use "shamanism" in a sentence
1. The O’dam practice shamanism.
2. Belief in Shamanism, a few letters Lamaism.
3. Shamanism still has considerable influence among some ethnic groups.
4. Believers, animism and shamanism, some Protestant and Catholic Christianity.
5. Meanwhile Shamanism is also the foundation of Ewenkis'myth.
6. In Korean Shamanism, sandalwood is considered the Tree of Life.
7. In religious aspect, the Daur nationality believed mainly Shamanism.
8. In the beginning, they believed in Tengri Shamanism and were nomadic.
9. 15 Shamanism, the earliest religious belief of Mongolian nationality, has a remote origin.
10. Shamanism, the earliest religious belief of Mongolian nationality, has a remote origin.
11. Shamanism is the traditional and ancient religious belief of Ewenki.
12. And the Manchu nationality has Shamanism for long - standing time and it impacts lasting.
13. From it we see the deep influence of Shamanism on Mongolians.
14. The Scythians practiced witchcraft and shamanism and worshiped fire and a mother goddess.
15. Shamanism was not a religion; it was a spiritual discipline and is still utilized today.
16. Kirghiz had believed in primitive religions, such as Shamanism, before they changed to be Moslems.
17. Tibetan Buddhist doctrine including non - Buddhist Indian elements and elements of preexisting shamanism.
18. I didn't bargain for all that second-rate mysticism and self-aggrandizing shamanism.
19. Religion: No state religion, but traces of Buddhist Lamaism and Shamanism still survive.
20. Shamanism emphasizes nature and mystery, paying great attention to the details of the layout.
21. They claim that despite superficial similarities with shamanism, something very different is going on.
22. The paper mainly talks about the features of the Tungusic shamanism and its culture value.
23. G. Power Animals were important in shamanism and can be found in martial arts today.
24. Shaman dance shows the sacrificial features of the northern minorities and the polytheist worship ideas of shamanism.
25. 5 And now, traces If shamanistic culture decrease little by little,(www.Sentencedict.com) shamanism became a surviving belief.
26. And the shaman -- I did a whole series on shamanism, which is an interesting phenomenon.
27. And now, traces If shamanistic culture decrease little by little, shamanism became a surviving belief.
28. The paper studied the relation between the Manchu shamanism and fete through Eight Banners genealogy.
29. Although Shamanism spreaded in the qidan society, systemic and complete classic and doctrine had not formed.
30. Meanwhile we had best prepare the way by showing that a medicine beyond verbal shamanism is an aching need.
31. Ket shamanism is in most details very similar to that of their southern Samoyedic neighbors, the Selkups.
32. What did they need shamanism for, he asked me, if it was all in the New Testament?
33. The album is a self-conscious attempt to translate tribal shamanism into a rhythmic faith for the Nineties dance culture.
34. The new government set about trying to destroy Buddhism and shamanism in Tuva, a policy encouraged by Stalin.
35. Reduced, in our time, to a fool on a stick for a horse, waving the symbols of forgotten shamanism.
36. While other people such as the social anthropologist M·Louis holds the view of using "soul sticking to body" as the basic character of shamanism.
37. Several characteristics could be seen as a sign a person was called towards shamanism: neurosis, hallucinations, unusual behavior and hysteria.
38. Shamanism is based on the premise that neither 227 human beings nor nature itself hold the ultimate power in the universe.
39. This thesis firstly introduces neuropsychological model in study on Neolithic spiral pattern of North China, and endeavors to reveal the implication of shamanism in Chinese prehistoric culture.
40. 11) The content of the original worship of the Tartar was really rich, including nature worship, animal and plant worship, ancestor worship, number worship, Shamanism and other forms of worship.
41. The content of the original worship of the Tartar was really rich, including nature worship, animal and plant worship, ancestor worship, number worship, Shamanism and other forms of worship.
42. It is used in Korean shamanism The Taegeuk symbol is most prominently displayed on South Korea's national flag, called the taegeukgi (along with four of the eight trigrams used in divination).