shamanist|shamanists in English
person who is an adherent of shamanism; one who believes in supernatural forces to heal illness or predict the future
Use "shamanist|shamanists" in a sentence
1. Marriage and funeral rites, and shamanist rituals for curing illnesses, survive.
2. Long a haven for monks and mystics, Inwangsan is also dotted with Buddhist temples and shamanist shrines.
3. Manchu and Mongolian peoples not only shared some similar custom but also had the same characteristics in Shamanist culture.
4. The origin and evolution of the Shamanist ideology had their economic and social conditions, and, besides, the level of people's understanding was also a prerequisite.
5. The shamanist poetry with its pagan perceptions, belonging to the past rather than the present, of her birthplace and the nature and life of her village, attracted much attention.