shamble|shambled|shambles|shambling in English
[sham·ble || 'ʃæmbl]
walk clumsily, shuffle, walk awkwardly
Use "shamble|shambled|shambles|shambling" in a sentence
1. The beggar shambled past us.
2. This kitchen is a shambles!
3. The old tramp shambled up to me.
4. Now it is merely a shambles.
5. He shambled off into the house.
6. He was a strange, shambling figure.
7. The hungry marchers shambled slowly along .
8. His desk is a shambles.
9. The tired old man shambles.
10. The old porter shambled along behind her.
11. My room is a shambles.
12. Our economy is in a shambles.
13. Sick patients shambled along the hospital corridors.
14. The old man shambled out of the room muttering to himself.
15. The economy is in a shambles.
16. Utter shambles, said one Tory candidate.
17. The economy is in a complete shambles.
18. The old tramp shambled wearily up the path.
19. It was a shambles last year.
20. Much around Lilly is in shambles.
21. The valet shambled down the passage in his slippers.
22. She's so tired that she shambled into her bedroom.
23. Perhaps the supply closet is a shambles.
24. My house is in an absolute shambles.
25. The press conference was a complete shambles.