shame on you!|shame on you in English
Use "shame on you!|shame on you" in a sentence
1. Shame on you.
2. Fool me once, shame on you.
3. Shame you weren't on my side.
4. Shame on you, Herbert Wadlough, I chuckled to myself.
5. Shame will cover you,+
6. The shame that you have brought on us is inexcusable.
7. " Don't you shame this family. "
8. You can whistle, jeer and yarn at us: shame on China!
9. 11 On that day you will not be put to shame
10. There can be no shame with you.
11. You might show some shame, some guilt.
12. She asked you to do her dirty work for her and you agreed, Archbishop, shame on you.
13. Fool me twice, shame on me.
14. 10 You have plotted shame against your house.
15. 8 You are sated with shame, not glory.
16. What a shame that you suck your thumb.
17. Raul, you have brought shame to our family.
18. It's a shame you can't stay with us.
19. Sentencedict.com] and you need to have no shame.
20. He's brought shame on the whole family.
21. If you speak the truth, and you need have no shame.
22. For you will forget the shame of your youth,
23. There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again. George W. Bush
24. You've brought shame on the whole family!
25. 22 Those hating you will be clothed with shame,