shamed him|shame him in English
Use "shamed him|shame him" in a sentence
1. It shamed him and made him shrink inside his overcoat.
2. His wife shamed him into handing the money back.
3. Her righteous anger moved him, filled him with a weird sense of shame that jarred him.
4. Mary stared at him hard and eventually shamed him into giving up his seat to the old lady.
5. 6 Her words made him writhe with shame.
6. 1 Her remarks made him writhe with shame.
7. Shame goaded him into action to make amends.
8. 23 He tried to deny it. Shame on him!
9. His parents disowned him and accused him of bringing great shame to the royal family.
10. 7 Nakedness wouldn't embarrass him - Lucenzo was quite without shame.
11. He that deceives me once, shame fall him, if he deceives me twice, shame fall me.
12. 4) It is a shame to make game of him like that.
13. His shame at the hands of the Doctor parasite seems to have unhinged him.
14. I saw him berating them and trying to shame them into joining their regiments.
15. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame . . .
16. Boss your men and shame your women; that was a rule of thumb with him.
17. “For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame.”
18. The objective conditions, such as the honor, shame, praise and disparagement, have no influence on him.
19. (John 19:11) Pilate’s soldiers subject Jesus to inhuman treatment, but they fail to shame him.
20. Thus, he could say with real satisfaction that his conscience did not condemn him with shame and guilt.
21. The shame which he suffered as a result of his inaction recalled him to a sense of duty.
22. Challenge him, eyeball him, intimidate him.
23. You've shamed your family.
24. It appeared she was talking him blue in the face, but Glover had felt a kind of shame about everything.
25. His generosity shamed them all.