shamefacedly in English
in an ashamed or embarrassed manner; bashfully, shyly
Use "shamefacedly" in a sentence
1. He smiled rather shamefacedly.
2. " That's right, " agreed Hurstwood,(sentence dictionary) shamefacedly.
3. Sometimes they laughed together shamefacedly and low.
4. C. Meng Ke said shamefacedly, "Please pardon me, mother."
5. When volunteers were called for, they hung back shamefacedly.
6. "I'll accept both proposals, " she said to her mother shamefacedly .
7. The newcomer did no more than smile shamefacedly, but it was sufficient.
8. Just that panicky fear, always on the verge of turning into hatred until we shamefacedly choke it back?
9. All those voters who shamefacedly backed the Tories in the secrecy of the polling booth are probably feeling vindicated.
10. An essential fact is: In the spiritual world, I am much mightier than you—to the extent that let you and those you run away shamefacedly before my poems.