shamefully in English
disgracefully, dishonorably, indecently
Use "shamefully" in a sentence
1. She belied him shamefully.
2. Both of you have behaved shamefully.
3. He misused his dog shamefully.
4. He has used her shamefully.
5. At times they have been shamefully neglected.
6. He has behaved shamefully towards his wife.
7. He behaved shamefully at the meeting.
8. He has been going on shamefully.
9. The children had been shamefully neglected.
10. The buildings have been shamefully neglected.
11. They have served me shamefully for a long time.
12. He's absolutely justified in resigning. He was treated shamefully.
13. The dealers profited shamefully at the expense of my family.
14. He uses photographs directly and shamefully to obtain the truth.
15. Ramsey, so shamefully plundered and denuded by impious villains?
16. They have served me shamefully , ie have treated me very badly.
17. 14 Ramsey, so shamefully plundered and denuded by impious villains?
18. Sooner or later those who are there will be forced to withdraw shamefully.
19. A righteous man hates falsehood, But a wicked man acts disgustingly and shamefully.
20. But the son acting shamefully is fast asleep during the harvest.
21. It was a shamefully long time since either she or Tusker had been to church.
22. Shamefully, the powerful G7 leading industrial countries currently give an average of 0.19 %.
23. My whole living was in this suit , and has been thus shamefully sucked away.
24. He was slouched pathetically against a boulder, his face turned shamefully to be the ground.
25. Few have done that so far ; the Italians and Germans in particular have been shamefully silent.
26. After His body was taken and placed in a tomb, she stood shamefully on the hill.
27. 11He sent another servant, but that one also they beat and treated shamefully and sent away empty-handed.
28. So whenthe Median army had been shamefully dispersed, so soon as Astyages heard of ithe said, threatening Cyrus: "But not even so shall Cyrus at least escapepunishment."
29. Shamefully, a large chunk of French and German spending on education is a form of tied aid that enables the children of the elite in poor countries to study at European universities.
30. Pointing to the importance of a supportive woman, Solomon says: “A capable wife is a crown to her owner, but as rottenness in his bones is she that acts shamefully.”
31. But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
32. 6 Shamefully, a large chunk of French and German spending on education is a form of tied aid that enables the children of the elite in poor countries to study at European universities.