shaming in English
disgracing; that puts to shame; humiliating, causing shame
Use "shaming" in a sentence
1. Are you slut-shaming me right now?
2. Slut-shaming rarely happens to heterosexual men.
3. Shaming your father has always given you pleasure.
4. Activism against slut-shaming takes place worldwide.
5. Repeated shaming andyelling doesn't work with these strong-willed and fearless guys.
6. 6) One debt collector in Spain uses public shaming a tool of coercion.
7. In this way, the naming and shaming crisis is a continuation of the Tony Martin story.
8. A day without a shaming began to feel like a day picking fingernails and treading water.
9. In the early days of Twitter, it was like a place of radical de-shaming.
10. Cruelty to others is nothing new, but online, technologically enhanced shaming is amplified, uncontained, and permanently accessible.
11. Shame occurs in the shaming or belittling of oneself, which is often experienced as a form of self-consciousness or self-judgment.