shattered health in English
Use "shattered health" in a sentence
1. Kathy was shattered.
2. The last exile significantly shattered the poet's health and deprived him of the ability to continue his creative and social activities.
3. The stone shattered the windscreen.
4. Teresa was devastated, her dreams shattered.
5. My will must be shattered...
6. A scream shattered the silence.
7. A machine gun shattered the quiet.
8. The car's sunroof was completely shattered.
9. “The shattered [substance] of [the] heart,
10. 21 A scream shattered the silence.
11. The schism that produced competitive health care professions, primarily traditional medicine, osteopathy and chiropractic shattered and scattered fundamental principles for the relief of pain.
12. The experience left her feeling absolutely shattered.
13. The government must reconstruct the shattered economy.
14. Its shrill jangle shattered the intense silence.
15. The mirror shattered into a thousand pieces.
16. Meanwhile , HIL ' s bottom line is shattered .
17. One shot shattered a police car windscreen.
18. The glass shattered when I dropped it.
19. The force of the crash shattered the windshield.
20. Nevertheless, many marriages are shattered by adultery.
21. Music is an appeasement to shattered nerves.
22. His leg was shattered in the accident.Sentencedict
23. This event shattered all my previous ideas.
24. I'm old,my hair almost shattered out.
25. Anna's self-confidence had been completely shattered.