shuttlecock in English
There were also some children who, perhaps intrigued by badminton star Nigelia Saunders' Olympic debut, used their purple plastic rackets to knock shuttlecocks over a purple and lime-green net to each other.
Use "shuttlecock" in a sentence
1. Shuttlecock is quite popular here.
2. You can kick a shuttlecock.
3. The shuttlecock landed in bounds.
4. Do you have a spare shuttlecock?
5. The shuttlecock kicking is interesting.
6. Their shuttlecock ended up on the tree branch.
7. I want to kick a shuttlecock.
8. Our teacher a shuttlecock real feathers.
9. They are knocking up a shuttlecock.
10. A kicking a shuttlecock outside the Lotus Market.
11. But I'm also good at shuttlecock kicking.
12. As a shop clerk, she would shuttlecock behind the counter all day.
13. Playing with the shuttlecock is of one of the favorites of Dalianese.
14. The kids are playing the interesting game of kicking shuttlecock.
15. I found him kicking at the shuttlecock in the room.
16. They batted the shuttlecock back and forth across the net a few time.
17. Each side may only strike the shuttlecock once before it passes over the net.
18. Kids'games such as kicking shuttlecock , hopscotch, reading picture - story books and playing marbles were popular.
19. She sent the shuttlecock flying over the net with a practised flick of the wrist.
20. 14 Dad: Cool, we can take the football, shuttlecock and badminton racket to the park.
21. Sports To put ( a ball or shuttlecock ) in play , as in tennis, badminton , or jai alai.
22. Tired of shuttlecock the document for signature, the secretary decide to call in all the signer.
23. Dad: Cool, we can take the football, shuttlecock and badminton racket to the park.
24. I suddenly saw her as the shuttlecock in the game her husband is playing with his inamorata.
25. One day I gave thee a willow battledore and a shuttlecock with yellow, blue and green feathers.
26. The daughters of the Duke of Beutfout were playing popular English game called battledore and shuttlecock in the Badminton House.
27. It is derived from the ancient games of Battledore and Shuttlecock where the aim was to keep up a continuous rally.
28. Although badminton holds the record for the fastest initial speed of a racquet sports projectile, the shuttlecock decelerates substantially faster than other projectiles such as tennis balls.
29. 3.2: A shuttlecock of the correct speed will land not less than 530 mm and not more than 990 mm short of the other back boundary line.
30. The main advantage of a spinning net shot is that the opponent will be unwilling to address the shuttlecock until it has stopped tumbling, since hitting the feathers will result in an unpredictable stroke.