shy in English
I was pretty shy at school
His horse shied to the right, making room on the path for the newcomer.
Use "shy" in a sentence
1. Shy, very shy.
2. Let people shy shy small fault.
3. They're shy.
4. Once bitten, twice shy.
5. Once bit, twice shy.
6. She's shy around strangers.
7. You're not shy either.
8. Don't be shy, Albert.
9. Aw, she's shy today.
10. She's a mite shy.
11. once bitten twice shy.
12. The women are not shy
13. Once bit [bitten] twice shy.
14. Mary is a shy girl.
15. She's very shy with adults.
16. It's different from being shy.
17. She was shy and reticent.
18. Don't fight shy of me.
19. He's not antisocial; just shy.
20. He seemed diffident, even shy.
21. You shy away from it.
22. Why are your friends so shy?
23. Don't tell me you've gotten shy.
24. I suddenly came over all shy.
25. He was a quiet, shy man.
26. The boy is shy of strangers.
27. The dog is shy of strangers.
28. I am a bit camera-shy.
29. She is a very shy person.
30. She was then plump and shy .
31. Children often fight shy of dentists.
32. I shy away from this task.
33. Well, he's shy with new people.
34. He's so cool, a bit shy...
35. The shy pupil murmured his answer.
36. You shy away from it. Sentencedict.com
37. Many women fight shy of motherhood.
38. 9 She described Gary as shy.
39. Well, he' s kind of shy
40. She's shy, she enjoys her privacy.
41. The panda is a shy creature.
42. She is more shy than unsocial.
43. Alan doesn't shy away from controversy.
44. Some defiant children are very shy.
45. 2 He's always been work-shy.
46. She gave me a shy smile.
47. I was too shy and embarrassed.
48. Ellen was a shy, reserved girl.
49. He was a shy, nervous perfectionist.
50. He is more shy than unsocial.