shying in English
His horse shied to the right, making room on the path for the newcomer.
he tore the glasses off and shied them at her
Use "shying" in a sentence
1. Soon, the horse will associate shying with a reprimand from his rider.
2. Many of the younger generation of mountain inhabitants are shying away from planting rice and are looking for employment in other areas.
3. Checks around the state in recent months have confirmed that many prominent Democrats are shying away from a run against Quackenbush.
4. 23 Japan's politicians have long been timid on the need for reform, shying away from challenging the country's prevalent corporatism or its massive export-dependence.
5. As Jon Chait noted, the 2012 date for the new EPA rules does suggest that the Obama administration isn't shying away from an election-year tussle over carbon regulations.