siamese in English
Being of some Siamese descent, her great-great-great-great-great grandfather, lived in the royal household of Ghengis Khan.
By the end of the Angkor era, the kingdom of Kambuja-Desa came under increased pressure from the Siamese on the west and the Vietnamese on the east.
In fact, Javanese cats, like the Siamese and other Siamese-related breeds often have a preoccupation with food.
Use "siamese" in a sentence
1. Hetherington had a Siamese cat named Chester, who had been sired by a Siamese named Willard.
2. You were a very brave Siamese.
3. 11 They are Siamese to France.
4. We were technically that rarity, Siamese twins.
5. 1 Close as bloody Siamese twins they were.
6. A Siamese with blue eyes and a broken tail.
7. 16 The siamese twins were not considered separable.
8. 20 The siamese twins were not considered separable.
9. 13 No.1 : Siamese fighting fish. Fascinating creatures.
10. 2 We were technically that rarity, Siamese twins.
11. 12 Why did the Siamese twins move to England?
12. She became the second Siamese queen regent in Thai history.
13. 9 Tom and John are always together, like siamese twins.
14. 14 Our cats are Siamese cats; they're both female.
15. The Siamese native mandarins massacred the local Englishmen out of frustration.
16. The Siamese resistance retook their lost territories in 1768 and 1769.
17. The ten ministries became the center of Siamese government and rule.
18. Company's main products are: Siamese. Diverging . Taipen - optical composition of glass.
19. 15 I have three small pretty white young Siamese cats.
20. 10 Siamese cats are rather like dogs in some ways.
21. The Siamese armies went slowly to Ava under leadership of Naresuan.
22. In 1867 slaves accounted for one-third of the Siamese population.
23. Siamese cat having a bluish cream body and dark gray points.
24. Sino - Siamese trade had two forms, tributary trade and civil trade.
25. Why does this inverted racialism not persecute Siamese kittens, I wonder?
26. 5 Why does this inverted racialism not persecute Siamese kittens, I wonder?
27. Early breeders introduced a Siamese type Russian Blue into their breeding.
28. 24 Eileen Delaney has five cats in all ... including Pickle's Siamese twin Branston.
29. 6 Male Siamese fighting fish will tear each other's fins to shreds.
30. 19 Why does this inverted racialism not persecute Siamese kittens, I wonder?
31. This variety is the Abyssinian, Siamese cats and domestic shorthair cat hybrids.
32. Afternoons, I convalesce, play patience, match-make a court of Siamese twins.
33. 20 Sino - Siamese trade had two forms, tributary trade and civil trade.
34. 18 Siamese fighting fish are available in a wide range of colors.
35. The Siamese is one of the first distinctly recognised breeds of Oriental cat.
36. Balinese compared with the Siamese cat, not too hot temper, sounds relatively gentle.
37. The woman was holding a large Siamese cat and speaking to him in French.
38. The new invented title brought Siamese succession in line with the European tradition.
39. His army captured Chiang Mai but faced tough resistance by the Siamese forces.
40. 21 Afternoons, I convalesce, play patience, match-make a court of Siamese twins.
41. The family of Khun Chuang reinstituted the Siamese administrative system of the 7th century.
42. In 1753, Borommakot sent two Siamese monks to rehabilitate Theravada Buddhism in Sri Lanka.
43. The leaderless Thai army fled, and Ang Chan allegedly captured more than 10,000 Siamese soldiers.
44. Like his brother King Norodom, Sisowath was educated in the Siamese capital of Bangkok.
45. Franz Nikolaus Finck in 1909 placed Karen as a third branch of Chinese-Siamese.
46. Sometimes a Siamese cat will develop pale colouring on its points without any local injury.
47. The Siamese capital was in confusion and an uproar after the Burmese had taken Ratchaburi.
48. 17 Siamese pants, gold - plated side windows, five - finger gloves, protective boots, and composite bag.
49. He was not to be persuaded that they were merely Siamese cats gone horribly wrong.
50. In 1574, under the request from Pegu, Maha Thammaracha led the Siamese armies to subjugate Vientiane.