sib in English
In contrast, males that encountered mole-rat scent behaved differently, in several ways, to their sibs that encountered predator scent (at least in high-markers).
Therefore, many researchers expect to see just the sort of discriminating parental investment reported by Mann - behavior that favors more vigorous offspring over their less healthy sibs .
Use "sib" in a sentence
1. "SIB & BEM – A Brief Introduction to Origin of SIB".
2. Because WS-Notification is implemented as part of the Application Server service integration bus (SIB), an instance of SIB and an SIB member [existing server(s)] have to be created first.
3. Methods Both sib - pairs and random case - control designs were used.
4. The early and lately sib-crosses by sib-lines separated in different generation have greatly difference in agronomic traits, yield and seed protein pattern.
5. DVB Multimedia Home Plafform ( DVB - MHP ), the European standardfor SIB , is introduced.
6. A second is that SIB, like Mr Madoff's advisory business, was a strange hybrid.
7. Besides, the concepts, such as SIB and multiple energy function sheets, are explained by picture.
8. This aircraft , HB - SIB , is intended to operate in stints of around five days and nights.
9. Now , SIB is the youngest and one of the most dynamic and potential departments in SISU.
10. There are , further , the Gothic sibia, Anglo - Saxon sib , Old High German sippia, sippa, kindred.
11. SIB was not really a bank, for it took in deposits but did not make loans.
12. The integration of three subsystems of the project ISEE: Design Structure Editor System (DSE), C Software Testing Environment (CSTE) and Software Information Base (SIB) are described.
13. Whole-plant drought tolerance and leaf abscission in response to drought of 5-month-old, half-sib black walnut (Juglansnigra L.) seedlings representing seven geographic origins were examined.
14. Based on these two indicators, the effectiveness on the gene homogenization by one generation of gynogenesis was 3 and 6 times higher than that from one generation of full-sib inbreeding respectively.
15. The study showed beneficial effects of memantine treatment in comparison to placebo at # months (observed cases analysis for the clinician ́s interview based impression of change (CIBIC-plus): p=#; Alzheimer ́s disease cooperative study activities of daily living (ADCS-ADLsev): p=#; severe impairment battery (SIB): p
16. The outcome measures used in these studies included the SIB (Severe Impairment Battery), the ADCS-ADL (Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study-Activities of Daily Living) modified for advanced dementia, and the CIBIC-Plus (Clinician’s Interview-Based Impression of Change) to assess the effectiveness of memantine on the three domains of dementia i.e. cognition, functionality and global clinical status, respectively.