sickening in English
a sickening stench of blood
she was sickened by the bomb attack
Dawson sickened unexpectedly and died in 1916
Use "sickening" in a sentence
1. It's sickening to see such cruelty.
2. Perhaps you're sickening for something.
3. 23 It's sickening to see such cruelty.
4. And the sickening clamour of street noises beyond the cloister wall, the sickening odour of those who made them.
5. Perhaps he was sickening for a cold.
6. Her heart took up a sickening thud.
7. The slaves were treated with sickening cruelty.
8. 22 The slaves were treated with sickening cruelty.
9. She was the victim of a sickening attack.
10. Police described it as a sickening racial attack.
11. He hit the floor with a sickening thud.
12. There was a sickening sound of tearing metal.
13. He described what had happened in sickening detail.
14. She tripped and fell with a sickening thud.
15. This nit-picking is sickening to your friends.
16. The car hit the child with a sickening thud.
17. His head hit the door with a sickening thud.
18. It's sickening the way he's always fishing for compliments.
19. His head hit the floor with a sickening thud.
20. 3 Many broiler chickens suffer a similar, sickening fate.
21. Isn't it sickening how Daniela tries to ingratiate herself with Harriet?
22. 3 The Lift spun beneath him like a sickening carousel ride.
23. Then, with a sickening thud in her solar plexus, she understood.
24. His brain drew a veil over the sickening consequences.
25. Police described it as a sickening racial attack. Sentencedict.com
26. It's sickening that I can't go to the party.
27. Her head hit the ground with a sickening thud.
28. She looks so pale. Is she sickening for something?
29. The scene was so sickening I had to turn away.
30. The truck hit a gully and gave a sickening lurch.
31. The sickening stench of rotting rubbish rose into the air.
32. It's sickening the way she coos over those cats of hers.
33. Where was all that charm he had lathered with sickening profuseness on Simone?
34. Faye hasn't eaten all day-she must be sickening for something.
35. There was a sickening crash as her head hit the ground.
36. This was a sickening attack on a pregnant and defenceless woman.
37. 1 Then, with a sickening thud in her solar plexus, she understood.
38. It came out with a sickening plop and a gushing gout of blood.
39. I increased my efforts in the preaching work, but the sickening feeling remained.”
40. There was a sickening sound as his head made contact with the concrete.
41. Lucy skirted the kiosk overflowing with vases and baskets of flowers; the heady scents were sickening.
42. Everything seemed together in a kind of bland, sickening grayness, and my knees buckled.
43. It is sickening that human beings have done this to two innocent young women.
44. It's sickening the way he parades his wealth, his car and his expensive clothes.
45. The scenes of Raynor injecting himself are sickening and his drug withdrawal sequence is harrowing.
46. 29 In fact she felt off her head,(www.Sentencedict.com) her mind a sickening unaccustomed whirl.
47. At sunrise, the sickening reality dawned that bullets, his bullets, had mown down human beings.
48. The impact caused my fistfuls of weed to rip off the rock with a sickening, slimy, ripping sound.
49. There was a sickening thud when the child fell from the tree and hit the ground.
50. Everything seemed to wash together in a kind of bland, sickening grayness , and my knees buckled.