soapy in English
Use "soapy" in a sentence
1. Chapman, brushy brush and soapy soap.
2. 6 Wash with soapy water and ammonia.
3. Soapy was tossed into prison without trial.
4. The clothes are soaking in soapy water.
5. Wash with soapy water and ammonia.
6. This bread has a soapy taste.
7. Disconsolate, Soapy ceased his unavailing racket.
8. He gave the soapy dishes a rinse.
9. Wash the blouse in warm soapy water.
10. Mother doused the clothes in soapy water.
11. She immersed her dirty clothes in soapy water.
12. Wash the brushes in warm soapy water.
13. Wash the tablecloth in fairly hot soapy water.
14. 21 Wash the blouse in warm soapy water.
15. He washed the car down with soapy water.
16. The dirty clothes are soaking in soapy water.
17. Run lots of soapy water through the pipe to clean it.
18. Soapy had to do something to get to prison.
19. 'Now, get busy and call a cop,'said Soapy.'.
20. Emily filled the washing-up bowl with hot soapy water.
21. 21 Soapy was shaven and had his best clothes on.
22. 26 Soapy Smith is a twenty - four - pound calico rex rabbit.
23. Handwash your ball with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
24. Stains are removed with buckets of soapy water and scrubbing brushes.
25. Please wash the dishes with the soapy water containing disinfectant.
26. A soapy enema was given daily to avoid accumulation of faeces.
27. Remove applicator tip from the tube and wash with hot , soapy water.
28. Wash your hands thoroughly with hot soapy water before handling any food.
29. I used to think avocados tasted soapy when I was a child.
30. Clean your jewelry with warm, soapy water and a soft bristle brush.
31. Put the bottle in soapy water to soak the label off.
32. I soaked it in some soapy water and the stains came out.
33. Non-abrasive soapy solution: # % by weight of potassium oleate in de-ionized water
34. The anthem that the organist played cemented Soapy to the iron fence.
35. Non-abrasive soapy solution: 1 % by weight of potassium oleate in de-ionized water.
36. Soapy displayed McGinty from 1892 to 1895 throughout Colorado and the northwest United States.
37. Prior to use, with clean hands, wash Latch Assist in hot, soapy water.
38. They were slippy from the soapy water and his eyes were full of tears.
39. With half an eye Soapy saw that the policeman was watching him fixedly.
40. As he sprayed the soapy cat, he stared up at the Fermoyle house.
41. Soapy followed the man with a presentiment that luck would again run against him.
42. LBJ: Soapy, I've figured out a way to effect a real economy in your department.
43. It must always be kept dry but washed in warm soapy water every two weeks.Sentencedict.com
44. Cholesterol is a white, waxy solid with a soapy feel which is virtually insoluble in water.
45. It was a lie Soapy Smith used to take money from people who passed through Skagway.
46. To Clean: Rinse aspirator in warm soapy water before first use and after every use.
47. After cutting raw meats , wash hands , cutting board , knife , and counter tops with hot , soapy water .
48. Cups, crockery, cutlery and glasses can all be washed in hot soapy water in the usual way.
49. She stood him on the kitchen table, where he dripped soapy water on to the plastic tablecloth.
50. Clean your Amethyst in ultrasonic jewelry cleaner or with warm, soapy water and a soft bristle brush.