soba in English
Nagano specials are those of soba noodle with wasabi and chili pepper mix.
Use "soba" in a sentence
1. Soba that is made with newly harvested buckwheat is called "shin-soba".
2. In Okinawa, soba usually refers to Okinawa soba, a completely different dish of noodles made out of flour, not buckwheat.
3. 1 The talented chef uses buckwheat soba noodles effectively.
4. Storage over optical/ wireless integrated broadband access network (soba) architecture
5. Soba contains a type of polysaccharide that is easily digested.
6. Soba is typically eaten with chopsticks, and in Japan, it is considered acceptable to slurp the noodles noisily.
7. Sometimes, beers are made with roasted buckwheat added as a flavoring, and called "soba ale".
8. As a loose comparison, a bowl of soba noodles in the early 19th century typically sold for 16 mon.
9. Using chopsticks, the diner picks up a small amount of soba from the tray and dips it in the cold tsuyu before eating it.
10. It was originally considered a luxury item with a price of ¥35, around six times that of traditional udon and soba noodles at the time.