sobered in English
Use "sobered" in a sentence
1. The atomosphere of tense expectancy sobered everyone.
2. Stay here with us until you've sobered up.
3. He sobered up enough to drive home.
4. The offender apologized when he sobered up.
5. I had sobered up by now and felt terrible.
6. 1 The offender apologized when he sobered up.
7. After lying on the street for two hours the souse sobered up and walked home.
8. Reflection had given calmness to her judgment and sobered her own opinon of Willougbby's deserts.
9. Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.
10. The world’s Great Depression of the 1930’s sobered many by plunging them into abject poverty.
11. Latterly Dad had sobered much when he was no longer able to perform his old feats of strength and daring.
12. This latter piece of logic was the clincher and he dropped the idea as soon as he sobered up,(Sentencedict) the following week.