sprained in English
Use "sprained" in a sentence
1. Tackle Russell Maryland sat out three games with a sprained knee and a sprained toe.
2. I sprained my wrist.
3. Two sprained ankles, one cracked rib.
4. It's just a sprained ankle.
5. 15 I sprained my ankle.
6. I sprained it playing golf.
7. His sprained ankle had swollen badly.
8. She sprained her ankle playing squash.
9. Keith sprained his wrist in a wrestling match.
10. I sprained my wrist playing squash.
11. Coles is recuperating from a sprained ankle.
12. 4 He fell and sprained his ankle.
13. 1 She sprained her ankle playing squash.
14. Cornerback Rod Woodson sprained his left groin.
15. The nurse bandaged up his sprained ankle.
16. 5 Coles is recuperating from a sprained ankle.
17. 1 Keith sprained his wrist in a wrestling match.
18. Mark Price sat out the game with a sprained right wrist.
19. 13 I fell down the steps and sprained my ankle .
20. My neighbour a good Samaritan when I sprained my ankle.
21. 21 For a sprained ankle use rest, ice, compression and elevation.
22. The bench pulls, for example, tugged away at my sprained pec.
23. His sprained ankle has developed into a nasty case of tendinitis.
24. His campaign was disrupted by a sprained ankle against Valenciennes in December.
25. Now we get rocks when we have indigestion or a sprained wrist.
26. When Mary sprained her ankles, John carried her piggyback to the doctors.
27. Applying an elastic bandage to a severely sprained ankle is adequate treatment.
28. It's Xmas Eve, I haven't got a life and I've sprained my ass.
29. As expected, the Clippers activated Stanley Roberts, out since Nov. 29 with a sprained ankle.
30. In fact i have never sprained my ankle on a squash or badminton court.
31. A sprained ankle should be immobilized and may need physical therapy to heal properly .
32. There's a hairline fracture in the wrist, a sprained ankle, and a broken nose.
33. On the third morning, she slipped in the omnipresent mud and sprained an ankle.
34. Left tackle Derrick Deese sprained his right ankle when Steve Young rolled on his leg.
35. Look, what you've got at the present moment, Private Nobody, is a badly sprained ankle.
36. Left tackle Derrick Deese has a sprained right foot and is probable for the game.
37. Jesse Sapolu, who normally would back up Brown, is also out with a sprained left ankle....
38. Bunker aggravated an old injury in her ribs, while Thompson sprained his neck and upper back.
39. Chargers cornerback Mark Montreuil sprained his right knee and linebacker Toran James strained his right knee.
40. You have to be able to handle real emergencies: sprained ankles, heat exhaustion, sudden snowstorms, canceled flights.
41. 3) Jacksonville defensive end Jeff Lagemann left the game in the second quarter with a sprained knee....
42. 21 Jacksonville defensive end Jeff Lagemann left the game in the second quarter with a sprained knee....
43. But no one would think to call a sprained ankle or lower back pain a mental disorder.
44. Starting cornerback Tyronne Drakeford also left the game in the third quarter with a sprained left knee.
45. In an interview on the finale, Mýa said that she was dancing on a sprained ankle for five weeks.
46. Useful features include a push-off frame to allow heel lift and a flex-rigger to prevent sprained ankles.
47. 23 Consuelo had taken them out to get at the anti-inflammatory tablets for the patient with the sprained ankle.
48. Bimbo Coles had spent the last four games watching from the sidelines, too, while recuperating from a sprained left ankle.
49. And during the course of one of her dance rehearsals, she fell on her outstretched arm and sprained her wrist.
50. A sprained right ankle caused Eric Williams to limp into the half way point of his rookie season with the Celtics.