sprawl in English
she fell into a sort of luxurious sprawl
Use "sprawl" in a sentence
1. Measuring Urban Sprawl in China.
2. Another issue is urban sprawl.
3. Some people call it rural sprawl.
4. The refugee camps sprawl across the landscape.
5. I found a refreshing absence of industrial sprawl.
6. The town seemed to sprawl for miles.
7. More freeways will just mean more urban sprawl.
8. He lay in a sprawl over the desk.
9. New development and urban sprawl now surround it.
10. The beautifully landscaped gardens sprawl with lush vegetation.
11. Once lovely countryside is absorbed by urban sprawl.
12. 2) The beautifully landscaped gardens sprawl with lush vegetation.
13. Actually, I think sprawl can happen anywhere, at any density.
14. The whole urban sprawl of Ankara contains over 6m people.
15. This area is a classic example of urban sprawl.
16. Nor are the results of urban sprawl always aesthetic.
17. This factor had considerable importance in engendering urban sprawl.
18. The middle-class neighborhoods sprawl outward from the city center.
19. At that time, little was done to control the urban sprawl.
20. 2 The middle-class neighborhoods sprawl outward from the city center.
21. His sprawl makes me seem like a silent, precise insect.
22. Recline & Sprawl is an amusingly named furniture shop in London.
23. He would take two aspirin and sprawl out on his bed.
24. 4 They lie on beds of ivory+ and sprawl out on couches,+
25. 16 Recline & Sprawl is an amusingly named furniture shop in London.
26. 23 Sprawl kills, as it turns out, and not just pygmy owls.
27. Ribbon development, urban sprawl and scattered housing were all brought under reasonable control.
28. Explanation: Curtains of shimmering green light sprawl across this gorgeous night skyscape.
29. We're doing all we can to inhibit urban sprawl and maintain the city's identity.
30. The immaculately tended gardens are an oasis in the midst of Cairo's urban sprawl.
31. It negates home-field advantage for home-grown retailers and contributes to urban sprawl.
32. Wind-sculpted dunes sprawl across the Sesriem and Sossusvlei dune area in Namibia's Namib Desert.
33. 27 Satisfied, sun-warmed, we sprawl in the grass and watch our kites cavort.
34. Constance E . How Superstore Sprawl Can Harm Communities . National Trust for Historic Preservation, 19
35. A fictionalised countryside comes back to brighten the dark heart of the urban sprawl.
36. The natural habitats of Britain's wildlife have been ravaged by urban sprawl and pollution.
37. If you want the definition of urban sprawl, look at one-acre or three-acre lots.
38. The marsupial has been in decline for decades due to urban sprawl from car accidentsdog attacks.
39. 30 The immaculately tended gardens are an oasis in the midst of Cairo's urban sprawl.
40. We drove through miles of urban sprawl before we finally got out into the countryside.
41. Beaumont , Constance E . How Superstore Sprawl Can Harm Communities . National Trust for Historic Preservation, 19
42. 15 The natural habitats of Britain's wildlife have been ravaged by urban sprawl and pollution.
43. If that section remains, it could help reveal just how much sprawl development is really costing us.
44. The office was a former dental practice in the strip-mall sprawl of suburban San Diego.
45. Planners throughout the 20 th century have advocated containment of urban sprawl through a variety of means.
46. As more homes are built to accommodate the same number of people, urban sprawl and habitat destruction increases.
47. 13 I prodded a pretty young marshmallow cretin girl with my crop and made her sprawl on the ground.
48. On one side of them was a sprawl of turquoise cabbages, frilly and tight-waisted, ready to bolt.
49. Instead, they used it as a blanket on which to sprawl while feasting and drinking to false gods.
50. I prodded a pretty young marshmallow cretin girl with my crop and made her sprawl on the ground.