sprawled in English
Use "sprawled" in a sentence
1. He sprawled out on the sofa.
2. He was sprawled out on the sofa.
3. She sprawled out luxuriously on the sofa.
4. She sprawled untidily in an armchair.
5. He was sprawled full-length across the bed.
6. Burke was asleep, sprawled obliviously against the window.
7. Fife and Drum sprawled contentedly on the floor.
8. They saw the corpse sprawled on the steps.
9. Jay poured brandy and sprawled on the floor.
10. People are sprawled on makeshift beds in the cafeteria.
11. His rear gunner lay sprawled dead in the back.
12. Surkov and I sprawled on the twin beds.
13. 6) A familiar sweatered figure sprawled in a lawn chair.
14. Suburbs sprawled out to provide homes for the newly prosperous.
15. Sprawled on the opposite sofa, he was the epitome of relaxation.
16. Sprawled across the unmade bed is Jamie, a blanket over him.
17. Rachel and Chas sprawled in undignified positions on the floor ....
18. I spent the evening sprawled on the sofa, watching TV.
19. She was sprawled, hugging a sausage-shaped pillow like Linus' comforter.
20. He was sprawled in an armchair in front of the TV.
21. A lamb's fleece was sprawled in the middle of the stage.
22. And the revelry of those sprawled out will come to an end.
23. And there was Iris Sunderby's recumbent body sprawled in the back.
24. The observer lay sprawled across his gun, his blond hair streaming romantically in the wind.
25. The book, fallen, sprawled against the bulge of the orange - keyed chamberpot.
26. 10 Sprawled across the unmade bed is Jamie, a blanket over him.
27. Rushing the family room, she found her husband sprawled on the carpet.
28. It was stuck up to the hilt in the back of Lord Westbourne, sprawled over the desk.
29. Ralemberg and his wife sprawled there, their throats gashed from ear to ear.
30. She glanced at Jack sprawled on the cement of the back porch floor.
31. Under the portico, bodies are sprawled, a tangle of limbs of malnourished young men.
32. The property wagon was still sprawled within sight of the monastery on its smashed undercarriage.
33. 7 Bai kicked off her sandals and sprawled out on a Tromso bunk bed.
34. Wu Sun - fu sprawled back in his seat and showed his teeth in a derisive grin.
35. The quicker , shallow breaths of Jo sprawled comfortably across a camp bed beside the far wall.
36. 15 The property wagon was still sprawled within sight of the monastery on its smashed undercarriage.
37. Loosened birch-bark flapped from the roofs and sections of the wooden walls lay sprawled on the ground, flattened by gales.
38. In the basement recreation room Ruth and Nim sat side by side on a sofa, with Leah sprawled on a rug.
39. Immediately he sprawled sideways across the cot in a loose posture of sleep and began snoring loudly.
40. It took him ten minutes to find Wayne Elko stupidly sprawled in the back seat of a red Impala.
41. Sprawled on the floor with hands and feet tied and sticking plaster over his mouth was my friend Toby.
42. She looks over at the girls in their white uniforms sprawled on the long couch and the folding chairs.
43. He was sprawled on the floor, watching the innocent little girl on the test card with a touching devotion.
44. Sprawled on their ivory couches and divans of luxury, they gave no thought to Jehovah and his true worship.
45. I took over and we lost our way where a blackened adobe town sprawled over a hill above a steelworks.
46. Lumberjack sprawled on the tiles at her feet, whining softly in his sleep like a damp log on a fire.
47. Sprawled on his back on the deck, he lay exhausted under a waterfall of waves breaking over the cabin top.
48. 10) It took him ten minutes to find Wayne Elko stupidly sprawled in the back seat of a red Impala.
49. 10 Just as you said, I came home that Tuesday afternoon and found Joan sprawled naked on the daybed in her studio.
50. The prison that once sprawled over a full city block has been demolished to make way for the 20-story Hanoi Tower.