sprawling in English
Use "sprawling" in a sentence
1. I tripped and went sprawling.
2. The blow sent him sprawling.
3. The fire is sprawling in all directions.
4. There were weeds sprawling in the yard.
5. One of them collided with Dunne and went sprawling.
6. The sway of the crowd sent him sprawling.
7. Motorization was progressing, and Suburban sprawling was starting.
8. 2) He was sprawling languorously on the sofa.
9. A patch of soft sand almost sent him sprawling.
10. The numbers buttressing this sprawling prison system are extraordinary.
11. The city is a sprawling behemoth with no heart.
12. Nolan Ryan sent Dave Winfield sprawling to eat dirt.
13. Something hit her and sent her sprawling to the ground.
14. 28 This sprawling narrative is a familiar story with a new topography.
15. The sprawling conference and resort center even has its own transportation system.
16. Could they be sprawling stellar systems like our own Milky Way?
17. He was sprawling in an armchair in front of the TV.
18. Mexico City is a sprawling city of more than 20 million inhabitants.
19. I tripped on a stone and went sprawling on the pavement.
20. Portland is a sprawling city on the banks of the Willamette River.
21. Scorsese is sprawling in a chair during a lull when my mobile trills.
22. His sprawling Bab al-Azizia compound is being defended by loyalist troops
23. 14 The city is a sprawling chaotic metropolis of some eight million residents.
24. Poachers, illegal loggers and encroaching farmers are active everywhere across the sprawling archipelago.
25. So, a little nervous of the sprawling city, Mavis moved in with Ronnie.
26. 2 Throughout this sprawling archipelagic country, loggers are wiping out centuries old tropical rain forests.
27. Gallagher drove his fist into his face and sent him sprawling on his back.
28. Poachers, illegal loggers and encroaching farmers are active everywhere across the sprawling archipelago. Sentencedict.com
29. KIKWIT, Zaire, is a sprawling town on the fringe of a tropical rain forest.
30. This sprawling town faces no shortage of dilemmas as it oozes toward the millennium.
31. The main eye-catcher about the Plomosas is the sprawling monolith of Black Mesa.
32. 18 Scorsese is sprawling in a chair during a lull when my mobile trills.
33. Now we have sprawling residential suburbias that are well distinct from production areas and commercial areas.
34. She hit the blancmange of the shoreline, bounced over it and flew sprawling into some bushes.
35. Agriculture was California; there were no sprawling defense and aerospace industries, there was no Silicon Valley.
36. How was she supposed to concentrate with that sprawling figure almost in her line of vision?
37. Garishly colored and linguistically tortured T-shirts abound in the malls and markets of this sprawling city.
38. She hit the edge of the table with bruising force, her upper body sprawling over its surface.
39. They lend to an airport lounge the look of a grotesque, sprawling creche peopled by monster babies.
40. Jay slammed into me from behind and sent me sprawling across the blacktop of the alley.
41. The door shot open, knocking Bill from his feet and sending him sprawling across the sidewalk.
42. Those, like Bord, who were a part of the sprawling Ailey inner circle enjoyed additional perks.
43. her drunkenly stumbling, falling, sprawling, skirt hiked, eyes veined red, swollen with tears, her shame, her dishonor.
44. It is located at the northeastern part of the Agusan Valley, Mindanao, sprawling across the Agusan River.
45. The notary gave Broussac a vigorous shove which sent my companion sprawling into the open sewer.
46. 30 He writes taut, thrilling mysteries, delicately set against the backdrop of the sprawling Navajo Reservation.
47. Once freed from its legacy of manufacturing , the sprawling 176 - acre TAFCO complex will be prime real estate .
48. Functional programming is a wide, sprawling area of computer science that has seen a recent explosion of interest.
49. A sprawling double album of many moods, and even the upbeat numbers have an undertow of fragmentation.
50. He was astonished to see the lane empty save for three men sprawling absurdly on the ground.