spray paint in English
a can of luminous yellow spray paint
Use "spray paint" in a sentence
1. aerosol spray paint
2. Corrosion-proof design. , special spray-paint.
3. Temperature measurement system of cars spray-paint is used in the temperature measurement of cars spray-paint room, and feedback of the temperature information to the spray-paint system.
4. The equipment in spray-paint room are for the use of people who are above spray-paint group leaders.
5. Writing signature with marker or spray paint.
6. A writer's signature with marker or spray paint.
7. Machines to spread and spray paint, painting trucks
8. From spray paint inspiratory and overmuch can leukaemia?
9. Description: Production pneumatic tools, spray paint guns, Lance.
10. When it turns brown, get out the spray paint.
11. The walls have been horribly vandalized with spray paint.
12. The walls had been horribly vandalized with spray paint.
13. Never smoke or use spray paint near a naked flame.
14. A premium spray paint with the luster of brushed metal.
15. The state Air Resources Board can not ban spray paint.
16. We can't blame them that vandals spray paint on the walls.
17. The spray paint leaves its mark everywhere in the big city.
18. The youths used spray paint to deface buildings during the riots.
19. Second part of high - touch plastic spray paint, feel comfortable, not down.
20. Improved turbine and air hose storage housing for portable spray paint guns
21. The youths are taught how to spray paint cars and mend fences.
22. It is still there but looking rusty and scribbled with spray paint.
23. A name painted quickly with one layer of spray paint and an outline.
24. I holders cutters around nosed pliers a medium grade sandpaper, silver spray paint.
25. The equipment in the spray-paint room are for the use by those who are senior to spray-paint group leaders. It is advised to wear stated labor protecting appliance before starting.
26. Full gloss pure casing, no any spray-paint decoration, unfading and eye-catching.
27. I holders cutters around nosed pliers a medium grade sandpaper,(Sentencedict.com) silver spray paint.
28. The outside is static spray-paint, high temperature and weather resistant frame texture, colorful.
29. ABS , pu, resin, hard and soft rubber toning, vacuum mode, spray paint, drawing processing.
30. A new spray paint robots control system model and a new Trajectory planning arithmetic.
31. 3 Full gloss pure casing, no any spray-paint decoration, unfading and eye-catching.
32. She shakes a can of spray paint, and sprays a smiling face on the camera.
33. Full gloss pure casing, no any spray-paint decoration, unfading and eye-catching, multi color.
34. Chalk, powdered chalk, spray paint and pencils for the construction industry and the ancillary building trade
35. Oh, th... this... this rattling sound, like if you were shaking an empty spray-paint can.
36. We can according to your request for the colour to spray-paint the surface of sphere.
37. The typical spray paint technology system should include spray chamber, ventilation installation and gas - cleaning facility.
38. 4 Full gloss pure casing, no any spray-paint decoration, unfading and eye-catching, multi color.
39. In the first piece these are drenched with red and black paint from the spray paint cans.
40. Company's existing sheet metal shop, spray-paint workshop, assembly workshop, and a strong after-sales service team.
41. Paint dealers could sell other types of spray paint, but only if they were not fully portable.
42. The other had contained a jemmy, cans of spray paint, wire cutters, a brace and bit, and shears.
43. At last, the print picture of Spray-paint Graph Plotter is given in DMA mode in this paper.
44. 22) At last, the print picture of Spray-paint Graph Plotter is given in DMA mode in this paper.
45. My proposal was accepted, I was offered accommodation with Beatrice, bricks and, due to air restrictions, gold spray paint.
46. On the way back that afternoon she bought a can of red spray paint in a car accessories shop.
47. Among the new models, there are similar features of the spray-paint booths . Waste air disposure is a special.
48. Manufacturers of the device said it would add about 25 cents to the cost of a can of spray paint.
49. I-told-you-so ad in the New England Journal, or stay classy and just spray-paint it on your car.
50. In white spray-paint, someone has written "Martyrs' Square" in Arabic on an unhinged metal gate that hangs off the breach.