sprayed in English
Use "sprayed" in a sentence
1. She sprayed herself with perfume.
2. Water sprayed out all over me.
3. Abrasions are sprayed with hydrogen peroxide.
4. The water sprayed from the hose.
5. The embassy was sprayed with bullets.
6. Gunmen sprayed the crowd with bullets.
7. She sprayed deodorant under her arms.
8. He sprayed the furniture with paint yesterday.
9. The wall was sprayed with coloured paints.
10. The gunman sprayed the building with bullets.
11. The crops are regularly sprayed with pesticide.
12. Drops of blood sprayed across the room.
13. The crops are regularly sprayed with pesticides.
14. They are sprayed with oil to prevent corrosion.
15. 12) Vandals had sprayed graffiti on the wall.
16. The table has been sprayed with black paint.
17. Hooligans had sprayed paint all over the car.
18. 12 Vandals had sprayed graffiti on the wall.
19. Sprayed insecticide may drift from the area to which it is applied and into wildlife areas, especially when it is sprayed aerially.
20. This is sprayed on or applied to the wart.
21. She sprayed hair spray in her eye by mistake.
22. 10 The crops are regularly sprayed with pesticides.
23. 5 Vandals had sprayed graffiti on the walls.
24. 5) Vandals had sprayed graffiti on the walls.
25. The inside of each can is sprayed with lacquer.
26. Stomata remained open in damaged areas of acid-sprayed leaves.
27. Half of each leaf had been sprayed with neem extracts.
28. The bare metal was sprayed with several coats of primer.
29. They sprayed aerosol insect repellent into the faces of police.
30. Setting and hardening accelerators in powder form for sprayed concrete
31. Both women said they had deodorant sprayed in their noses.
32. Polyurethane foam being sprayed to seal edges of brattice cloth.
33. Wax is sprayed on the apples to give them more luster.Sentencedict
34. With each whap, Louise was sprayed with a fine salt mist.
35. The flea-infested room had to be sprayed with a strong pesticide.
36. Kronos achieves this by burning toluene sprayed into an oxygen stream.
37. 14 Must cleanout in time and sprayed the wound after defecate.
38. The seed was sprayed over the ground in huge quantities by aeroplanes.
39. Fuel is sprayed into the air and a spark ignites the mixture.
40. The every so often it was mopped, the every so often sprayed.
41. Instead of champagne, red, white, and blue water was sprayed on the aircraft.
42. He sprayed some oil on the door hinge to stop it from squeaking.
43. 17 Its boiling substance sprayed across the dune beyond, lacquering the metallic hillock.
44. Its boiling substance sprayed across the dune beyond, lacquering the metallic hillock.
45. Impeccable crew sprayed some of the Chinese sailors with a fire hose.
46. Cross-section of a plasma sprayed hydroxyapatite structure showing a typical laminated structure.
47. When blood tests are taken, we use local anesthesia, sprayed on the skin.
48. As he sprayed the soapy cat, he stared up at the Fermoyle house.
49. The sprayed curing accelerator is vaporized to fill up the vaporizing chamber (23).
50. Here the sand from the dredging ships was sprayed on to the land.