spread-eagled in English
Use "spread-eagled" in a sentence
1. She's spread-eagled in the bed.
2. He was completely spread-eagled by himself.
3. Sunbathers lay spread-eagled on the grass.
4. The blow spread-eagled him against the wall.
5. William was lying spread-eagled on the grass, blind drunk.
6. A fat young man lay spread-eagled on the floor.
7. 16 He spread-eagled his limbs while lying on the grass.
8. He always spread-eagled when he had time to speak.
9. He spread-eagled his limbs while lying on the grass.
10. William was lying spread-eagled on the grass(Sentencedict.com), blind drunk.
11. Janet finds Brad spread - eagled under a tree after Dentonville's annual bicycle race.
12. They spread-eagled against the crowd to let her go into the theatre from her car.
13. For a lew moments I lay spread-eagled on my back, unable to change position.
14. And she was giggling at him. Spread-eagled on the floor, her brocaded gown hitched up above her thighs, she taunted him between giggles.