spreads in English
the spread of AIDS
Use "spreads" in a sentence
1. Chaos spreads.
2. Sandemanianism Spreads
3. Fighting spreads to central Mesopotamia.
4. True praise roots and spreads.
5. 98 Christianity Spreads to Many Nations
6. Anything that we do spreads ripples.
7. Dairy based beverages, dips, desserts, spreads
8. You know how a rumor spreads.
9. Introduction to Section 14 —Christianity Spreads
10. His name spreads all over the world.
11. It's the science of how information spreads.
12. We don't know how easily it spreads.
13. The disease spreads quickly under favourable conditions .
14. He spreads a rich table at our conventions.
15. This legend still spreads abroad among the people.
16. Mould spreads quickly and can cover something completely.
17. Coagulate the culture essence, shows the trustworthiness spreads.
18. Or more apropos, one bird splat spreads forevermore.
19. Topside spreads very markedly over the symphysis (symphisis pelvis)
20. As close neighbours, our relationship spreads across many layers.
21. That was before we knew how quickly it spreads.
22. Bacteria gets into the lungs, spreads to the heart.
23. A crude oil slick quickly spreads out over water.
24. The light spreads out from the enlarger lens.
25. The southern component spreads over the continental shelf.
26. Like smoke, it spreads and merges into itself.
27. As modern civilization spreads, population increases become more manageable.
28. Such investment spreads financial capital, know - how and technology.
29. The germ that spreads syphilis is one of these.
30. When gangrene spreads, the area must be cut off.
31. 2 As the opaqueness spreads, so does the heat!
32. 9 Coagulate the culture essence, shows the trustworthiness spreads.
33. 18 The southern component spreads over the continental shelf.
34. Genome of Mosquito That Spreads West Nile Virus Sequenced.
35. The disease spreads by sexual contact between infected animals.
36. And the world looks on aghast as AIDS spreads unabated.
37. Poor standards of hygiene mean that the disease spreads fast.
38. High yield spreads fell from 227 bps to 224 bps.
39. High yield spreads fell from 224 bps to 204 bps.
40. The virus spreads when infected blood is exposed to open air.
41. The spreads reached a post - EMU high of 93 last week.
42. Spreads air over wider area for drying, paint stripping etc.
43. On its roof, through arched frames, spreads a sunlit vista.
44. It is a severe disease of sudden onset that spreads rapidly.
45. President Hinckley, like Brigham Young, spreads the gospel and values education.
46. One of the ways the parasite spreads is through fecal matter.
47. Once established it spreads very rapidly and provides excellent ground cover.
48. Also easy to promote the imaginal memory and the narration spreads.
49. Spreads are narrower because people are trading that kind of stuff.
50. A macro virus spreads by infecting Microsoft Word or Excel documents.