sprig in English
Use "sprig" in a sentence
1. a sprig of holly.
2. Garnish with a sprig of basil.
3. Decorate with a sprig of mint .
4. Sprig Spring and fall are good times to begin.
5. A festive sprig or two round the picture rail?
6. 2 Decorate with a sprig of mint .
7. Chill and serve with ice-cubes and a sprig of mint.
8. The next day there was a sprig drizzle.
9. Gamish each serving with 2 raspberries and a mint sprig.
10. Garnish with a fruit and a sprig of poison ivy.
11. The bark off a bit lumpy, sprig seems to be four prism.
12. A shamrock is a young sprig, used as a symbol of Ireland.
13. Bark brown, flake off Schnabelia branchlet, sprig flower clustered on the top.
14. 1 He wore a sprig of lilac in his button hole.
15. He wore a sprig of lilac in his button hole.
16. I decorated the fruit salad with a sprig of mint.
17. Top with the remaining rounds of toast. Garnish with a sprig of basil.
18. Decorate with a slice of kiwi and a sprig of mint.
19. Garnish each with a reserved sprig of dill. Serve with lemon wedges.
20. You need to put a wedge of lemon and a sprig of parsley on each plate.
21. Place sugar, chopped rosemary and mint sprig in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Muddle well.
22. This nineteenth - century painting shows a Druidess holding both the sickle and a sprig of mistletoe.
23. On national days of mourning, for example, Australians are invited to wear a sprig of wattle.
24. Carefully, she chose a sprig here, another one there, clipped them with her husband's pocket knife.
25. Garnish with whole prawns and a sprig of parsley if you have any left.
26. A dark, intense, semi-smiling stare, as if the sprig of white heather was not charity but compulsory.
27. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a sprinkle cocoa powder.
28. A sprig of holly with three berries was taped with sticking plaster to the wall over her desk.
29. 8 Place sugar, chopped rosemary and mint sprig in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Muddle well.
30. Cook a few tart apples along with a sprig or two of mint and strain through a fine sieve.
31. They finished their drinks and as they got up from the table Fernando plucked a sprig of jasmine from the pergola.
32. It must still be on top of the stove at that time, dreaming that it would wake up with a sprig of heliotrope between its teeth.
33. A cowlick is that often annoying little sprig of hair that seems to grow in a different direction from everything else and just won't lie down.
34. Take a warm plate put the timbale into the center of the plate, pour sauce around, sour cream on top and finish with a sprig of Corriander.
35. 127 [ previous page ] Blazon Arms Or semé of alchemic symbols for iron Sable, a fess wavy Azure charged with three fleurs-de-lis Argent, on a chief Azure a DHC-2 aircraft affronté Argent; Crest A beaver sejant Azure winged and gorged with a circlet set on the upper rim with mullets Argent, the dexter paw holding a sprig of two maple leaves, the sinister paw resting on a rod of Aesculapius Or; Motto GOD'S HEAVENS TO ROAM;