sprightly in English
Use "sprightly" in a sentence
1. A sprightly little warrior you are.
2. She's very sprightly for her age.
3. Judith is a sprightly young woman.
4. Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
5. Then he was so sprightly, so clean.
6. He's surprisingly sprightly for an old man.
7. Is your once sprightly PC now grinding slowly along?
8. As a sprightly comedy this show fills the bill.
9. He's a sprightly old man of seventy-five.
10. She was as sprightly as a woman half her age.
11. She is as sprightly as a woman half her age .
12. Anne is a sprightly young woman who works in the local bookstore.
13. The patient smiled when he heard the sprightly music on the radio.
14. They have a sprightly air and a sly mischievous sense of humour.
15. She is a sprightly married woman, hemmed in By an overwhelming sense of duty.
16. Even steel, which Indiana makes more of than any other state, has stayed sprightly.
17. Calf and morocco can dry out to become lifeless and lustreless, instead of sprightly and glowing.
18. There is, for instance, the inevitable saucy servant girl, played in sprightly fashion by Suzanne Bouchard.
19. I wrote this sprightly little one-acter only to test out my new paper shredder.
20. Growth in the first quarter of 2008 was sprightly 1 % on a year earlier.
21. So sprightly, in fact, that Lizzy swore that we were given back a new cat.
22. I never heard any one more sprightly than he was today, when he conversed with you.
23. The architectural style of Dongying is simple and sprightly, exhibiting its unique rhythm of urban construction.
24. Actually she had been more sprightly since Mr Paradise, the vet, operated on her thyroid.
25. This remedy had certainly done him no harm, for he was a sprightly eighty-year old.
26. Though it's an ancient art form, the aphorism is as sprightly and as apposite as ever.
27. 15 She was too sprightly to allow of their walking at a slow pace on her account.
28. 25 Though it's an ancient art form, the aphorism is as sprightly and as apposite as ever.
29. 17 This is a sprightly, breezy wine with loads of vibrant fruit and spice and layers of complex flavor.
30. This is a sprightly, breezy wine with loads of vibrant fruit and spice and layers of complex flavor.
31. 29 This is a sprightly, breezy wine with loads of vibrant fruit and spice and layers of complex flavor.
32. We were extremely well looked after by Per Sorum, a sprightly 70-plus year old who had a beautiful house in Aasen.
33. Although 83 he was still sprightly and his death from pneumonia following a short hospital stay came as a shock.
34. The tune to which "Auld Lang Syne" is commonly sung is a pentatonic Scots folk melody, probably originally a sprightly dance in a much quicker tempo.
35. They are like streetcars running contentedly on their rails and they despise the sprightly flivver that dashes in and out of the traffic and speeds so jauntily across the open country.
36. Aquarelle is affluent and sprightly so that it is so suitable to express the lights, shadows, and colors of atmosphere with ample and transparent layers, which other materials cannot compare to.