sprigs in English
Use "sprigs" in a sentence
1. Garnish with mint sprigs.
2. Garnish with the sprigs of watercress.
3. Garnish with apple slices and rosemary sprigs.
4. Garnish with basil sprigs and shaved cheese.
5. Garnish the dish with sprigs of parsley.
6. Place quail on lentils and surround with watercress sprigs.
7. Garnish with grapefruit sections, mint sprigs, and tomato.
8. Place braised legs alongside. Garnish with mint sprigs.
9. And then there's little pretty sprigs of flowers everywhere.
10. Mom: Son, these plants are sprigs of calamus and mugwort.
11. 3 Place braised legs alongside. Garnish with mint sprigs.
12. Sprigs of parsley were tucked here and there around the chicken.
13. Serve with Sweet Potato Polenta and garnish with herb sprigs.
14. 12 Serve with Sweet Potato Polenta and garnish with herb sprigs.
15. Insert the flower sprigs into the foam, within the general framework.
16. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and serve from the steaming plate.
17. Top up with tonic water, add the mint sprigs and serve immediately.
18. Spoon the sauce on to the plates. Garnish with sprigs of dill.
19. Mom: Son,[sentencedict .com] these plants are sprigs of calamus and mugwort.
20. Divide among 4 to 6 bowls and garnish with reserved bacon and thyme sprigs.
21. Spoon into the choux buns and sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with sprigs of basil.
22. Gently remove sprigs of rosemary from the stalk and sprinkle over chicken with chopped parsley.
23. We have also had great success with grapevine cuttings and herb sprigs, such as basil and thyme.
24. Garnish with sprigs of parsley or a few fresh tarragon leaves and serve with crusty bread.
25. 13 We have also had great success with grapevine cuttings and herb sprigs, such as basil and thyme.
26. Add the sweet potatoes, water or stock, tarragon sprigs and orange zest, and bring to a simmer.
27. 11 Add the sweet potatoes, water or stock, tarragon sprigs and orange zest, and bring to a simmer.
28. Cut a slice of smoked salmon into 10 thin strips, place on top and garnish with dill sprigs.
29. Garnish the guacamole with chilli powder or coriander sprigs, then serve in the centre of a plate of tortilla chips.
30. Her feet are bare and she is wearing no coat, only a short-sleeved dress with tiny sprigs of blue flowers.
31. The Cross is suspended from a straight silver bar, ornamented with sprigs of laurel, and connected by a silver link.
32. To serve, spoon the sorbet into the reserved mango skins or in individual glasses and decorate with sprigs of mint.
33. Squeeze over the juice of the lemon towards the end of cooking and add the sprigs of dill to the pan.
34. Unless, that is, his motive was to supply the infantry with sprigs of mistletoe to give to their sweethearts at Christmas.
35. Bunches of swaps, sprigs of auction-rate securities and bundles of subprime loans—these are perhaps the hardest markets in the world to romanticise.
36. Some dived under the sea for red coral, which they hauled up by means of straw ropes, in great sprigs as thick as the branches of a tree.