spring cleaning in English
it was Veronica who spring-cleaned the apartment
Use "spring cleaning" in a sentence
1. We do a mental spring-cleaning.
2. Judith's busy doing the spring-cleaning .
3. The rooms inside were undergoing a spring-cleaning.
4. After spring cleaning, all was shipshape and Bristol fashion.
5. This is a time of personal and cosmic spring-cleaning.
6. In the spring-cleaning Mother forgot about the three guestroom upstairs.
7. After a long winter, every home needs a thorough spring-cleaning.
8. I've been as busy as a bee all day doing my spring-cleaning.
9. I used to make Ed these spring cleaning casseroles just to empty the pantry.
10. A major spring-cleaning was carried out to welcome them with feasts and celebrations.
11. The Mole had been working very hard all the morning, spring-cleaning his little home.
12. I was just doing some spring-cleaning. How do you think my office is looking?
13. Think of the following activity as spring-cleaning that you only need to complete once a year.
14. Get a head start on spring-cleaning and donate clothes, toys, furniture, household items, and old computers to nonprofits accepting them.
15. Part of any thorough spring-cleaning regimen should include ridding your closet of stuff you don't need, and that includes winter clothes.
16. The 24th day on the last lunar month is the day for cleanup. Every household will do home cleaning, sweep their home, clean windows, wash clothes and clean dishes and have a spring-cleaning.