spring roll in English
The five large oysters were each wrapped and deep fried in a miniature spring roll and possessed the gloriously fresh sea-salt tang of the ocean.
Use "spring roll" in a sentence
1. Nothing more than a feathery spring roll.
2. This guy should consider a career in spring roll.
3. Separate the net spring roll wrappers carefully and then set aside.
4. We want to give you a spring roll to express our appologize.
5. Buy: canned food, dried food, confectionery, nut, frozen fish, frozen vegetable, spring roll.
6. By the way, I miss Mom's Peking roast duck and spring roll very much!
7. Is there any regional snacks in Yichang ? Spring roll, Fried Turnip Dumpling and Yuxincao.
8. Is there any regional snacks in Yichang ? Spring roll, Fried Turnip Dumpling and Yuxincao. Sentencedict.com
9. By the way , I miss Mom's eight - treasure rice pudding and spring roll very much!
10. At a second meeting a Chinese restaurant, where he a spring roll without eating it.
11. 24 Is there any regional snacks in Yichang ? Spring roll, Fried Turnip Dumpling and Yuxincao.
12. Cable reel set up institutions that can be reversed to avoid the broken spring roll reversal.
13. Please try to see the film, Arquette tells the restaurant, with all the fibrous texture of a spring roll.
14. Australians also have their own version of a spring roll that can be found in many fish and chip shops in Australia and also bought from a supermarket (Chiko Roll).
15. In Costa Rica, spring rolls are called in Spanish Rollito de primavera (Little Spring Roll), but is popular known as "Taco Chino" and is offered in almost all the Chinese restaurants as an entree or appetizer.
16. Thai sweet chilli sauce, Thai chilli sauce, sweet and sour sauce, oyster sauce, seasoning, soy sauces, soya bean curd sauces, Thai seafood sauce, fish sauce, pad Thai sauce, chilli paste in soybean oil, tom yum paste, mango sauce, green curry paste, red curry paste, massamum curry paste, Panang curry paste, yellow curry paste, sambal oelek, abalone flavoured sauce, superior soy sauce, mushroom soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, black soy sauce, mushroom sauce, Thai suki sauce, spring roll sauce, sweet and sour plum sauce, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, rice vermicelli, rice Sticks